GLTC has established itself as one of the leading Crewing, Ship Repairers and Shipping Services Contractors carrying out its operations in the Central / West African region.
Ports of CAMEROON, Gabon, Equatorial Guinea and Congo, with its Head Office at Douala / Cameroon , Ports services are DOUALA - KRIBI - LIMBE - LIBREVILE - PORT GENTIL - OWENDO - MALABO - LUBA - BATA - and POINTE NOIRE.
The company came into existence in the year 2017. The strength of the company lies in its good infrastructure, strong capital base and skilled technical personnel.
The sole objective of the company is to provide Value Added Services at reasonable prices and aim at having long-term relationship with its clients considering their needs.
As a customer oriented business, we are very much on tailoring our products and services to meet individual requirements.
Quality and safety are the cornerstones on which we build our business.
We strive to meet customer needs and requirements at all times and wherever possible without compromising from our quality. To render a complete service to our customers both in Marine and Industrial field and to anticipate and customize the clients' needs by providing truly personalized and efficient service, in combination with a highly competitive price. By achieving product and service excellence through teamwork and continuously improving work process.
To maintain high professionalism and respect within the markets and environments in which we operate.
To maintain our reputation as Corporate Market Leader in our specialist areas.
To be the leading ship supplier, ship maintenance and technical supplier for Consumables and Deck, Engine, Cabin stores to each and every ship repair/supply needs of our clients, these services are delivered on time every time at competitive prices by use of appropriate technology and committed employees. The customer's demands are always our priority'
- Exercise integrity and respect with every person concerned with our company in any capacity.
- Be committed to continuous improvement.
- Provide service which is consistently enthusiastic and caring.
- Provide a workplace environment which is safe and healthy.
- Offer products which consistently meet customer requirements.
- Adopt a management system which motivates staff to give their best, realizes their full potential and fosters teamwork.
- Provide conditions which allow grounds for training and development, open communication, involvement, job satisfaction and rewarding work.
- Encourage involvement, at all levels, in the communities in which we operate.
- Act responsibly towards the protection of the environment.
Other associated companies or companies in the same area: