Fame Charters Marine Services Ship chandler covering all Egyptian Ports and Suez Canal offering a wide range of services.
With vast experience in the shipping industry the company has earned a reputation for its extensive experience, high grade service and dedicated team who have helped the company to grow and adapt to meet the challenges of today’s demanding maritime industry.
Fame Charters success is built on the satisfaction of its clients and the company aims to remain at the forefront of the industry by continuous improvement. The company ensures the high quality service for which it is well known to various leading worldwide clients.
The company is involved in the following fields of operations:
Shipping Agency ( Suez Canal Transit and Port Call Shipping Agency for all Egyptian Ports)
Suez, Port Said, Sokhna, Adabia, Safaga, Redsea Ports, Alexandria, Dekhila, Damietta.
Ship Supply, Bunkering, Marine Lubricant, Repairs, Services, Crew Change, Parcels delivery
Offering the most comprehensive range of services tailored to your vessel’s needs, our expert team is trained to focus on your requirements & understanding the importance of supplying the right item at the right time at the right price.
We supply all technical stores, Deck, Engine, Spare parts, Cabin, Chemical, Safety & Rescue equipments, repair & underwater works, spare parts forwarding and custom clearance. Suez Canal transit & agency services.
We aim to be your long term partner; you can relay on us as one stop service station.
Fame Charters Marine Services Suez ship chandler and Suez Canal transit agent, offers a wide range of shipping and logistic services.
The company is involved in chartering, port agency, liner agency, Suez Canal transit agency and freight forwarding.
- Brokerage & Chartering - We render the utmost services to ship owners and shippers, booking spaces or vessels and offering shipments.
- Marine Consultation - Our qualified and expert staff is able to provide customers with any consultations or explanations in respect to the maritime business in Suez Canal area or any Egyptian port.
- When you have a vessel in port, it is important that the husbandry services are delivered on time and well coordinated with the vessel operation.
Services that can be performed on request
Coordination of booked services
Cash to master
Meet and greet
Crew changed assistance
Spare parts handling
bunker delivery coordination
- Cargo release against bill of landing
- Cargo damage reporting
- Claims handling
- Draft survey coordination
- Tally supervision
- Cargo survey coordination
- On/off hire survey coordination
- Rejected cargo follow-up
- Cargo Supervision